Happy Freebie Friday!
We love freebies and digital downloads! Yay! For today’s Freebie Friday, we’re following this month’s theme of reading and relaxation. If you recall or are taking part in our September’s to dos, you’ll know that one of this month’s goals is to read a book. We took a piece of our 2017 Printable Bookmark Calendar and made it available to you! It’s perfect for books or notebooks, and there’s enough space at the top of the bookmark to personalize with a pom pom, tassel, or ribbon!
Please tag @hellogoodthings—we want to see how you’re using your bookmark! And, if you’re reading a book, please let us know! Comment below with your current book.
Want to know what we’re reading? Follow Alexis on Goodreads!
1. Download the PDF (see link below).
2. Print with high-quality settings on cardstock paper (if you have it)
3. Cut along the solid lines.
4. Grab your favorite pen, and fill in the blanks!
5. Take a hole punch and cut out a hole at the top of the cutout.
6. Tie ribbon/yarn/etc. through the hole punch!